Subjets

jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Learning about Rock

We are learning something about the ROCK. 
Whatch the video, listen the music and try to complete the lyrics.





You can check your answer in the link above.

Lyrics from "Nothing else matters" by Metallica


So close, no matter how far 
Couldn't be much more from the heart 
_____________ trusting who we are 
and _____________ else matters 

Never opened ____________ this way 
Life is ours, we live it our ________ 
All these _________ I don't just say 
and nothing else matters 

Trust I seek and I find in you 
________  ________ for us something new
Open mind for a ___________ view 
and nothing else matters 

never cared for _________  ___________  ___________ 
never cared for _________  ___________  ___________
but I know 

So close, no matter how _______
Couldn't be much more from the _________ 
Forever trusting who we _______ 
and nothing else matters 

never cared for _________  _________  ________ 
never cared for _________  _________  ________
but I know

________ opened myself this way 
________ is ours, we live it our way 
All these ________ I don't just say 

Trust I seek and I find in you 
Every day for us, ____________ new 
________ mind for a different view 
and nothing _________ matters 

never cared for what they say 
never cared for _________ they play 
never cared for _________  _______  __________ 
never cared for _________  _______  __________
and I know 

So ________, no matter how far 
Couldn't be much more from the __________ 
___________ trusting who we are 
No, __________ else matters 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario